Lee Ann Garrett Sinha
Affiliation: University at Buffalo
- Spi-1 and Spi-B control the expression of the Grap2 gene in B cellsLee Ann Garrett-Sinha
Department of Biochemistry, State University of New York at Buffalo, 140 Farber Hall, 3435 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14214, USA
Gene 353:134-46. 2005....
- IL-17 and the Th17 lineage in systemic lupus erythematosusLee Ann Garrett-Sinha
Department of Biochemistry, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, The University at Buffalo, State University of New York, Buffalo, New York 14203, USA
Curr Opin Rheumatol 20:519-25. 2008..In particular, the T-cell components that contribute to systemic lupus erythematosus pathogenesis are incompletely defined...
- Impaired generation of CD8+ thymocytes in Ets-1-deficient miceJames L Clements
Department of Immunology, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Elm and Carlton Streets, Buffalo, NY 14263, USA
J Immunol 177:905-12. 2006..These data identify Ets-1 as a key transcription factor regulating thymocyte positive selection and lineage commitment of MHC class I-restricted thymocytes...
- Ets-1 regulates plasma cell differentiation by interfering with the activity of the transcription factor Blimp-1Shinu A John
Department of Biochemistry, State University of New York, Buffalo, New York 14214, USA
J Biol Chem 283:951-62. 2008..These results reveal a previously unknown mechanism for the control of Blimp-1 activity by Ets-1 and suggest that expression of Ets-1 must be down-regulated before plasmacytic differentiation can occur...
- Ets-1 deficiency leads to altered B cell differentiation, hyperresponsiveness to TLR9 and autoimmune diseaseDuncheng Wang
Department of Biochemistry, State University of New York at Buffalo, 3435 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14214, USA
Int Immunol 17:1179-91. 2005..Hence, our studies establish Ets-1 as an important regulator of peripheral B cell differentiation and B cell responses to TLR9 activation...
- Isolation and characterization of an immortalized oral keratinocyte cell line of mouse originNeha Parikh
Department of Biochemistry, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY 14214, USA
Arch Oral Biol 53:1091-100. 2008..To establish an oral epithelial cell line of mouse origin for molecular and biochemical assays...
- Transcription factor Ets-1 in cytokine and chemokine gene regulationLisa Russell
Department of Biochemistry, Developmental Genetics Focus Group, Center of Excellence in Bioinformatics and Life Sciences, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY 14203, USA
Cytokine 51:217-26. 2010..Furthermore, we review in detail the current understanding of Ets-1 regulation of cytokine and chemokine expression and how this may relate to the biological roles of Ets-1 in regulating immunity as well as in cancer progression...
- Enforced expression of Spi-B reverses T lineage commitment and blocks beta-selectionJuliette M Lefebvre
Immunobiology Working Group, Division of Basic Sciences, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA 19111, USA
J Immunol 174:6184-94. 2005....
- Ets-1 Expression in Squamous Cells of the Oral CavityLEE GARRETT SINHA; Fiscal Year: 2007..Our studies are designed to identify the role of the oncogene Ets-1 in regulating OSCC initiation and progression, with the eventual hope of developing novel strategies to target Ets-1 activity and regulate tumor cell growth. ..
- Identification of Specific Roles for Ets-1 in B Cell ToleranceLee Ann Garrett Sinha; Fiscal Year: 2010....