Maurice M Garcia
Affiliation: University of California
- Endoscopic gold fiducial marker placement into the bladder wall to optimize radiotherapy targeting for bladder-preserving management of muscle-invasive bladder cancer: feasibility and initial outcomesMaurice M Garcia
Department of Urology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California, United States of America University of California San Francisco Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, San Francisco, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 9:e89754. 2014..A means to accurately and reliably target the bladder during radiotherapy is needed...
- Preimplantation mouse embryo selection guided by light-induced dielectrophoresisJustin K Valley
Berkeley Sensor and Actuator Center, Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, University of California, Berkeley, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 5:e10160. 2010..Light-induced dielectrophoresis provides a non-invasive, quantitative, and reproducible means to select embryos for applications including IVF transfer and embryonic stem cell harvest...
- A noninvasive, motility independent, sperm sorting method and technology to identify and retrieve individual viable nonmotile sperm for intracytoplasmic sperm injectionMaurice M Garcia
Department of Urology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
J Urol 184:2466-72. 2010..We assessed the ability of optoelectronic tweezers to distinguish viable from nonviable individual nonmotile human sperm...
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction in the obese type 2 diabetic ZDF rat with adipose tissue-derived stem cellsMaurice M Garcia
Department of Urology, University of California School of Medicine Knuppe Molecular Urology Laboratory, San Francisco, CA 94143 0738, USA
J Sex Med 7:89-98. 2010..Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a major complication of type 2 diabetes, and many diabetic men with ED are refractory to common ED therapies...
- Erectogenic and neurotrophic effects of icariin, a purified extract of horny goat weed (Epimedium spp.) in vitro and in vivoAlan W Shindel
University of California Knuppe Molecular Urology Laboratory Department of Urology, School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA, USA
J Sex Med 7:1518-28. 2010..Epimedium species (aka horny goat weed) have been utilized for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in Traditional Chinese Medicine for many years. Icariin (ICA) is the active moiety of Epimedium species...
- Upregulation of penile brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) and activation of the JAK/STAT signalling pathway in the major pelvic ganglion of the rat after cavernous nerve transectionAnthony J Bella
Knuppe Molecular Urology Laboratory, Department of Urology, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143 0738, USA
Eur Urol 52:574-80. 2007....
- Isolated septal fibrosis or hematoma--atypical Peyronie's disease?William O Brant
Department of Urology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143 0738, USA
J Urol 177:179-82; discussion 183. 2007..We frequently examine patients with suspected Peyronie's disease ultrasonographically and have noted a subset of patients in whom we could identify only a circumscribed septal lesion. We identified characteristics of these patients...
- Complications of porcine small intestine submucosa graft for Peyronie's diseaseBenjamin N Breyer
Department of Urology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 094143, USA
J Urol 177:589-91. 2007..We report outcomes and complications of the use of porcine small intestine submucosa for correcting penile curvature due to Peyronie's disease...
- Ejaculatory duct manometry in normal men and in patients with ejaculatory duct obstructionMichael L Eisenberg
Department of Urology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143 1695, USA
J Urol 180:255-60; discussion 260. 2008..We describe what is to our knowledge a new hydraulic test and report its ability to identify physical and functional ejaculatory duct obstruction...
- Surgical Atlas. Correction of Peyronie's disease: plaque incision and graftingWilliam O Brant
Department of Urology, University of California, San Francisco, USA
BJU Int 97:1353-60. 2006