FRANCISCO AR GARCIA
Affiliation: University of Arizona
- Cactus pear: a natural product in cancer chemopreventionDa ming Zou
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Arizona Health Sciences Center, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 85724, USA
Nutr J 4:25. 2005..To find a natural product that can be used in chemoprevention of cancer, we tested Arizona cactus fruit solution, the aqueous extracts of cactus pear, for its anti-cancer effects in cultured cells and in an animal model...
- Effect of academic affiliation and obstetric volume on clinical outcome and cost of childbirthF A Garcia
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Obstet Gynecol 97:567-76. 2001..To determine whether the academic affiliation and obstetric volume of the delivering hospital has an impact on clinical and economic outcomes...
- The Filshie clip for laparoscopic adnexal surgeryF A Garcia
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Arizona Health Sciences Center, Tucson 85724, USA
JSLS 5:179-81. 2001..Gynecologic endoscopic procedures are increasingly common and require the ability to control large vascular structures...
- Cross-sectional study of patient- and physician-collected cervical cytology and human papillomavirusFrancisco Garcia
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Arizona Cancer Center, Tucson, Arizona, USA
Obstet Gynecol 102:266-72. 2003..To compare the performance of patient- and physician-obtained cytology and human papillomavirus (HPV) testing for the detection of high-grade cervical intraepithelial neoplasia...
- A karyometric approach to the characterization of atypical endometrial hyperplasia with and without co-occurring adenocarcinomaFrancisco A Garcia
Division of Gynecology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 85724 5078, USA
Anal Quant Cytol Histol 25:339-46. 2003..To develop a karyometric image analysis approach to distinguishing atypical endometrial hyperplasia with and without co-occurring adenocarcinoma...
- Karyometric image analysis for intraepithelial and invasive cervical lesionsFrancisco A Garcia
Division of Gynecology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 85721
Anal Quant Cytol Histol 26:141-50. 2004..To derive an objective, numeric measure for the progression of intraepithelial and invasive squamous cell cervical lesions...
- Prophylactic human papillomavirus vaccination: a breakthrough in primary cervical cancer preventionFrancisco A R Garcia
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Public Health and Mexican American Studies, National Center of Excellence in Women s Health, The University of Arizona, University Medical Center, 1501 North Campbell Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85724, USA
Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am 34:761-81, ix. 2007..The use of prophylactic cancer vaccine as primary prevention holds the most promise for long-term cancer prevention but raises some important and as yet unanswered questions that are addressed in this article...
- Progress and priorities in the health of women and girls: a decade of advances and challengesFrancisco A R Garcia
Obstetrics and Gynecology and Public Health, Center of Excellence in Women s Health, The University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 19:671-80. 2010..The objective of this study was to systematically collect expert opinion on the major advances in women's health in the past decade and priorities for women's health research and service in the coming decade...
- HISTOMETRIC ANALYSIS OF PREMALIGNANT ENDOMETRIAL LESIONSFrancisco Garcia; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..