Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- Urban Latino children's physical activity levels and performance in interactive dance video games: effects of goal difficulty and goal specificityZan Gao
Department of Exercise and Sport Science, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 166:933-7. 2012....
- Video game-based exercise, Latino children's physical health, and academic achievementZan Gao
School of Kinesiology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455, USA
Am J Prev Med 44:S240-6. 2013..There is a paucity of research investigating the effects of innovative physical activity programs on physical health and academic performance in the Latino population...
- Motivated but not active: the dilemmas of incorporating interactive dance into gym classZan Gao
School of Kinesiology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
J Phys Act Health 9:794-800. 2012..Empirical studies in this field have been largely unexplored. The purpose of this study was to examine the relationships between students' mastery experiences, situational motivation, and physical activity levels in DDR...
- Perceived competence and enjoyment in predicting students' physical activity and cardiorespiratory fitnessZan Gao
Department of Exercise and Sport Science, University of Utah, 250 South 1850 East, Rm 205, Salt Lake City, UT 84112 0920, USA
Percept Mot Skills 107:365-72. 2008..3%). Only a small amount of variance here leaves 80% unaccounted for. Some educational implications and areas for research are mentioned...
- Injury rehabilitation overadherence: preliminary scale validation and relationships with athletic identity and self-presentation concernsLeslie Podlog
University of Utah, Salt Lake City
J Athl Train 48:372-81. 2013..Conclusions: The Rehabilitation Overadherence Questionnaire is a valid and reliable measure of overadherence...