J M Ganther
Affiliation: University of Iowa
- Effect of a change in third party reimbursement rate on prescription gross marginJ M Ganther
School of Pharmacy, University of Wisconsin, Madison 53706, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (Wash) 39:346-52. 1999..To measure the effect of a change in an insurance company's reimbursement formula on prescription department gross margins for all prescriptions and subgroups of prescriptions...
- Measuring patients' medical care preferences: care seeking versus self-treatingJ M Ganther
College of Pharmacy, University of Iowa, Iowa City 52242, USA
Med Decis Making 21:133-40. 2001..98 more prescription drugs and had 0.50 more physician visits in the past month than individuals with self-treating preferences. The Medical Care Preference Scale should be a useful tool for research on health care utilization...
- Consumer perceptions of risk and required cost savings for generic prescription drugsJ M Ganther
Sonderegger Research Center, School of Pharmacy, University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (Wash) 40:378-83. 2000....
- Third party reimbursement for pharmacist services: why has it been so difficult to obtain and is it really the answer for pharmacy?Julie M Ganther
Division of Clinical and Administrative Pharmacy, College of Pharmacy, University of Iowa, Iowa City 52242, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (Wash) 42:875-9. 2002..Also, to raise readers' awareness of the costs/tradeoffs involved in receiving third party reimbursements of insurance coverage from a health provider perspective...
- Effects of a 3-tier pharmacy benefit design on the prescription purchasing behavior of individuals with chronic diseaseKavita V Nair
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, School of Pharmacy, 4200 East Ninth Ave, Box C 238, Denver, CO 80262, USA
J Manag Care Pharm 9:123-33. 2003..To evaluate the impact of 3-tier (copayment) pharmacy benefit structures on medication utilization behavior...