David C Gammon
Affiliation: University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Safety and cost-effectiveness of paclitaxel administered as a 1-hour infusion versus a 3-hour infusion for various malignanciesDavid C Gammon
Department of Pharmacy, University Campus, UMass Memorial Medical Center, 55 Lake Avenue North, Worcester, MA 01655, USA
J Infus Nurs 27:251-3. 2004..Over a 2-year period, the authors were able to document significant time savings with no increase in adverse drug reactions...
- Hypersensitivity reactions to oxaliplatin and the application of a desensitization protocolDavid Gammon
UMass Memorial Medical Center, 55 Lake Avenue North, Worcester, Massachusetts 01655, USA
Oncologist 9:546-9. 2004..The desensitization protocol is described in detail...
- Intrathecal topotecan in adult patients with neoplastic meningitisDavid C Gammon
Department of Pharmacy, UMass Memorial Medical Center, University Campus, Worcester, MA 01655, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 63:2083-6. 2006..The efficacy and safety of intrathecal topotecan were assessed in patients with neoplastic meningitis (NM) by retrospective chart review...
- Managing reduced methotrexate clearance in a patient with a heterozygous methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene polymorphismDavid C Gammon
Umass Memorial Medical Center University Campus, Worcester, MA 01655, USA
J Oncol Pharm Pract 14:153-6. 2008..This case report illustrates the feasibility of administering high dose methotrexate with modifications as a treatment of choice in individuals with methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene mutations...
- Intraurethral fluorouracil and lidocaine for intraurethral condyloma acuminataDavid C Gammon
Department of Pharmacy, University of Massachusetts Memorial Medical Center, Worcester, MA 01655, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 65:1830-3. 2008..A new and convenient means of administering fluorouracil and lidocaine for the treatment of intraurethral condyloma acuminata is discussed...
- Reduced-dose rasburicase in the treatment of adults with hyperuricemia associated with malignancyDonald A Hutcherson
Department of Pharmacy, Emory Healthcare, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Pharmacotherapy 26:242-7. 2006..In most of the patients, a single 6-mg dose of rasburicase was effective in correcting uric acid levels in the typical time between diagnosis and start of antineoplastic therapy...
- Cytoreductive surgery and intraperitoneal hyperthermic chemotherapy in the treatment of peritoneal carcinomatosisDavid C Gammon
Pharmacy Consultant II, Clinical Pharmacy Services, Commonwealth Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA 01545, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 66:1186-90. 2009..Cytoreductive surgery (CS) and intraperitoneal hyperthermic chemotherapy (IPHC) in the treatment of peritoneal carcinomatosis (PC) in 15 patients are described...