Catherine L Gallagher
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- White matter microstructural integrity and executive function in Parkinson's diseaseCatherine Gallagher
William S Middleton Memorial VA Hospital, Madison, Wisconsin, WI 53705 2281, USA
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 19:349-54. 2013..Further work is needed to determine whether these white matter changes reflect the pathological process or a clinically important comorbidity...
- Friedreich's ataxia associated with mitochondrial myopathy: clinicopathologic reportCatherine L Gallagher
Department of Neurology, University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA
J Child Neurol 17:453-6. 2002..The patient also responded clinically to carnitine supplementation, suggesting a potential palliative therapy for the disease...
- Hemi tics and deep brain stimulationCatherine L Gallagher
Department of Neurology, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Neurology 66:E12. 2006
- Rate of 6-[18F]fluorodopa uptake decline in striatal subregions in Parkinson's diseaseCatherine L Gallagher
William S Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital, Madison, Wisconsin 53792, USA
Mov Disord 26:614-20. 2011..Rate of decline in 6-L-[(18)F]fluorodopa (FDOPA) uptake within the striatum has been reported as showing regional differences in Parkinson's disease (PD)...
- A longitudinal study of motor performance and striatal [18F]fluorodopa uptake in Parkinson's diseaseCatherine L Gallagher
William S Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Brain Imaging Behav 5:203-11. 2011..These findings provide evidence that regional loss of nigrostriatal inputs to frontostriatal networks affects specific aspects of motor function...
- A within-subject comparison of 6-[18F]fluoro-m-tyrosine and 6-[18F]fluoro-L-dopa in Parkinson's diseaseCatherine L Gallagher
William S Middleton Veterans Hospital, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Mov Disord 26:2032-8. 2011..These results also imply that L-aromatic amino acid decarboxylase activity is a major determinant of clinical status...
- Neuropsychological effects of bilateral deep brain stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus in Parkinson's diseaseBrett J Bordini
Department of Neurological Surgery, University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, USA
Stereotact Funct Neurosurg 85:113-20. 2007..The objective of the present study was to investigate the neuropsychological effects of bilateral STN-DBS in a small sample of elderly patients with PD...
- Low cerebral blood flow is associated with lower memory function in metabolic syndromeAlex C Birdsill
Geriatric Research, Education and Clinical Center GRECC, William S Middleton Memorial Veteran s Hospital, Madison, Wisconsin, USA Department of Medicine, Wisconsin Alzheimer s Disease Research Center, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Obesity (Silver Spring) 21:1313-20. 2013..Additionally, the extent to which MetS was associated with cognitive performance was assessed...