Affiliation: University of California
- A multipinhole small animal SPECT system with submillimeter spatial resolutionTobias Funk
Department of Radiology, University of California, San Francisco, California 94107, USA
Med Phys 33:1259-68. 2006..We expect that this system can perform SPECT with submillimeter spatial resolution, high throughput, and low radiation dose suitable for in vivo imaging of small animals...
- A novel approach to multipinhole SPECT for myocardial perfusion imagingTobias Funk
Department of Radiology, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, USA
J Nucl Med 47:595-602. 2006....
- Monte Carlo simulations of compact gamma cameras based on avalanche photodiodesPhilippe Despres
Physics Research Laboratory, University of California, San Francisco, 185 Berry St suite 350, San Franciso, CA 94107, USA
Phys Med Biol 52:3057-74. 2007..These results suggest that APDs constitute an attractive technology especially suitable to build compact, small field of view gamma cameras dedicated, for example, to small animal or organ imaging...
- Computed tomographic metal artifact reduction for the detection and quantitation of small features near large metallic implants: a comparison of published methodsJean Rinkel
Department of Radiology, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
J Comput Assist Tomogr 32:621-9. 2008....
- Novel acquisition strategies for cardiovascular functional and molecular imagingBruce Hasegawa; Fiscal Year: 2007....