Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Ortiz A, Fuchs S. Anti-metastatic functions of type 1 interferons: Foundation for the adjuvant therapy of cancer. Cytokine. 2017;89:4-11 pubmed publisher..Here, we specifically focus on the anti-metastatic role of endogenous IFN1 and parameters that may help to use pharmaceutical IFN1 in the adjuvant treatment to prevent cancer recurrence and metastatic disease. ..
- Yu Q, Zhao B, Gui J, Katlinski K, Brice A, Gao Y, et al. Type I interferons mediate pancreatic toxicities of PERK inhibition. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015;112:15420-5 pubmed publisher..Neutralization of IFNAR1 prevented pancreatic toxicity of PERK inhibitor, indicating that blocking the IFN pathway can mitigate human genetic disorders associated with PERK deficiency and help the clinical use of PERK inhibitors. ..
- Katlinskaya Y, Katlinski K, Yu Q, Ortiz A, Beiting D, Brice A, et al. Suppression of Type I Interferon Signaling Overcomes Oncogene-Induced Senescence and Mediates Melanoma Development and Progression. Cell Rep. 2016;15:171-180 pubmed publisher....
- Yu Q, Carbone C, Katlinskaya Y, Zheng H, Zheng K, Luo M, et al. Type I interferon controls propagation of long interspersed element-1. J Biol Chem. 2015;290:10191-9 pubmed publisher..We propose that LINE-1-induced IFN plays an important role in restricting LINE-1 propagation and discuss the putative role of IFN in preserving the genome stability. ..
- Katlinskaya Y, Katlinski K, Lasri A, Li N, Beiting D, Durham A, et al. Type I Interferons Control Proliferation and Function of the Intestinal Epithelium. Mol Cell Biol. 2016;36:1124-35 pubmed publisher..These data indicate that IFN play an important role in controlling the proliferation and function of the intestinal epithelium in the context of Î²-catenin activation. ..
- Gui J, Gober M, Yang X, Katlinski K, Marshall C, Sharma M, et al. Therapeutic Elimination of the Type 1 Interferon Receptor for Treating Psoriatic Skin Inflammation. J Invest Dermatol. 2016;136:1990-2002 pubmed publisher....