J L Fuchs
Affiliation: University of North Texas
- Effects of whisker trimming on GABA(A) receptor binding in the barrel cortex of developing and adult ratsJ L Fuchs
Department of Biological Sciences, University of North Texas, Denton 76203, USA
J Comp Neurol 395:209-16. 1998..Down-regulation of cortical GABA(A) receptors may be a compensatory mechanism that serves to disinhibit the reduced sensory input...
- Neuronal primary cilia: a reviewJannon L Fuchs
Biological Sciences, University of North Texas, Denton, TX 76203, USA
Cell Biol Int 28:111-8. 2004..In mutant Tg737(orpk)mice, most brain regions appeared to be missing cilia. The importance of intraflagellar transport proteins establishes a functional link between neuronal cilia and other primary cilia...
- Distribution of substance P receptor binding in dorsal column nuclei of rat, cat, monkey and humanH D Schwark
Department of Biological Sciences, University of North Texas, P O Box 305220, Denton, TX 76203 5220, USA
Brain Res 786:259-62. 1998..The distribution of substance P receptors may reconcile apparent mismatches between the widespread responsiveness of DCN neurons to substance P and the restricted distribution of substance P containing afferents...
- Inhibitory influences on receptive field size in the dorsal column nucleiH D Schwark
University of North Texas, Department of Biological Sciences, Denton 76203, USA
Exp Brain Res 126:439-42. 1999..The results of the present study suggest that GABAergic inhibition can play a role in controlling RF size in the DCN, and that both GABA(A) and GABA(B) receptors may be involved in this process...
- Cilia proteins control cerebellar morphogenesis by promoting expansion of the granule progenitor poolVictor V Chizhikov
Department of Human Genetics, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois 60637, USA
J Neurosci 27:9780-9. 2007....