Terence W Friedlander
Affiliation: University of California
- A phase II study of insulin-like growth factor receptor inhibition with nordihydroguaiaretic acid in men with non-metastatic hormone-sensitive prostate cancerTerence W Friedlander
Genitourinary Medical Oncology Program, Biostatistics and Computational Biology Core, Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, Department of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences, Box 1711, 1600 Divisadaro Street, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94115 1711, USA
Oncol Rep 27:3-9. 2012..NDGA therapy lengthens median PSADT but does not induce significant PSA declines. Further study may require a placebo-control to determine if changes in PSADT are drug related...
- Targeting the androgen receptorTerence W Friedlander
Division of Genitourinary Medical Oncology, Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, 1600 Divisadero Street, Box 1711, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA Electronic address
Urol Clin North Am 39:453-64. 2012....
- Effect of the somatostatin analog octreotide acetate on circulating insulin-like growth factor-1 and related peptides in patients with non-metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer: results of a phase II studyTerence W Friedlander
Urologic Oncology Program, Department of Medicine, Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Urol Oncol 30:408-14. 2012..In this study, the efficacy of depot octreotide acetate was prospectively evaluated in patients with CRPC...
- Common structural and epigenetic changes in the genome of castration-resistant prostate cancerTerence W Friedlander
Division on Genitourinary Medical Oncology, Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
Cancer Res 72:616-25. 2012..Genes identified in this integrated genomic study point to new drug targets in CRPC, an incurable disease state which remains the chief therapeutic challenge...
- Novel hormonal approaches in prostate cancerTerence W Friedlander
Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California San Francisco, 1600 Divisadero Street, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
Curr Oncol Rep 11:227-34. 2009....