Hermann B Frieboes
Affiliation: University of Louisville
- Enhanced penetration into 3D cell culture using two and three layered gold nanoparticlesChristopher G England
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Louisville, KY, USA
Int J Nanomedicine 8:3603-17. 2013..This multilayer formulation may help overcome transport barriers presented by tumor vasculature, and could be further investigated in vivo as a platform for targeted cancer therapies. ..
- An integrated computational/experimental model of lymphoma growthHermann B Frieboes
Department of Bioengineering, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America
PLoS Comput Biol 9:e1003008. 2013..We conclude that computational modeling tightly integrated with experimental data gives insight into the dynamics of Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and provides a platform to generate confirmable predictions of tumor growth...
- A computational model for predicting nanoparticle accumulation in tumor vasculatureHermann B Frieboes
Department of Bioengineering, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky, USA
PLoS ONE 8:e56876. 2013..The computational tool described here can effectively select an optimal NP formulation presenting high accumulation doses and uniform spatial intra-tumor distributions as a function of the development stage of the malignancy...
- Physical oncology: a bench-to-bedside quantitative and predictive approachHermann B Frieboes
Department of Bioengineering and James Graham Brown Cancer Center, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky 40208, USA
Cancer Res 71:298-302. 2011....
- Predictive modeling of in vivo response to gemcitabine in pancreatic cancerJames J Lee
School of Medicine, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America
PLoS Comput Biol 9:e1003231. 2013....
- Chloroquine-mediated cell death in metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma through inhibition of autophagyHermann B Frieboes
Department of Bioengineering, University of Louisville Louisville, KY, USA
JOP 15:189-97. 2014..We hypothesize that treating metastatic cells with chloroquine, an inhibitor of autophagy, in hypoxia will decrease cell viability and induce cell death...