David R Freyer
Affiliation: University of Southern California
- Children's Oncology Group's 2013 blueprint for research: Adolescent and young adult oncologyDavid R Freyer
Children s Center for Cancer and Blood Diseases, Children s Hospital Los Angeles and Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
Pediatr Blood Cancer 60:1055-8. 2013..This experience will be useful in leveraging the new United States National Cancer Institute Clinical Trials Network to transform AYA Oncology research. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2013; 60: 1055-1058. © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc...
- Transition of care for young adult survivors of childhood and adolescent cancer: rationale and approachesDavid R Freyer
LIFE Survivorship and Transition Program, Childrens Center for Cancer and Blood Diseases, Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, and Department of Pediatrics, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
J Clin Oncol 28:4810-8. 2010....
- Postrelapse survival in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia is independent of initial treatment intensity: a report from the Children's Oncology GroupDavid R Freyer
Children s Center for Cancer and Blood Diseases, Children s Hospital Los Angeles, CA, USA
Blood 117:3010-5. 2011..This study is registered at www.clinicaltrials.gov as NCT00002812...
- Association of projected transfusional iron burden with treatment intensity in childhood cancer survivorsKathleen S Ruccione
LIFE Cancer Survivorship and Transition Program, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 59:697-702. 2012..The purpose of this study was to determine whether treatment intensity is predictive of projected iron burden resulting from PRBC transfusions among survivors of several forms of childhood cancer...
- Exercise recommendations for childhood cancer survivors exposed to cardiotoxic therapies: an institutional clinical practice initiativeMaki Okada
Children s Hospital Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
J Pediatr Oncol Nurs 29:246-52. 2012....
- Hearing loss among survivors of childhood brain tumors treated with an irradiation-sparing approachEtan Orgel
Children s Center for Cancer and Blood Diseases, Children s Hospital, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 58:953-8. 2012..The purpose of this study was to determine the prevalence and severity of ototoxicity associated with Head Start and similar irradiation-sparing regimens...