Affiliation: University of California
- Excellent short-term results with steroid-free maintenance immunosuppression in low-risk simultaneous pancreas-kidney transplantationChris E Freise
Division of Transplantation, University of California San Francisco, 94143, USA
Arch Surg 138:1121-5; discussion 1125-6. 2003..Steroid avoidance is possible in simultaneous pancreas-kidney transplantation with the use of newer immunosuppressive agents and induction therapy...
- Experience with steroid-free maintenance immunosuppression in simultaneous pancreas-kidney transplantationC E Freise
Transplant Division, Department of Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, 94143, USA
Transplant Proc 36:1067-8. 2004..We undertook a retrospective consecutive case review of patients treated at a university tertiary referral center...
- Recipient morbidity after living and deceased donor liver transplantation: findings from the A2ALL Retrospective Cohort StudyC E Freise
Department of Surgery, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
Am J Transplant 8:2569-79. 2008..40). In summary, complication rates were higher after LDLT versus DDLT, but declined with center experience to levels comparable to DDLT...
- Kidney transplant performed after liver transplant: a single center experienceMatthew H Levine
Division of Transplant Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Clin Transplant 25:915-20. 2011..Death censored graft survival was statistically lower in the KALT group but this largely accrued in the first three yr after transplant and was nearly equivalent by 10 yr...
- Adult to Adult Living Donor Liver Transplantation CohortCHRIS FREISE; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..