Affiliation: University of Kansas Medical Center
- Viewpoint: Developing a physician workforce for America's disadvantagedJoshua Freeman
Department of Family Medicine, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas 66160, USA
Acad Med 82:133-8. 2007..The authors present a proposal for prioritizing medical school admissions to favor applicants who, rather than delivering just high grades, will contribute to improving America's health care outcomes...
- Using a modified nominal group technique as a curriculum evaluation toolAlison Dobbie
Department of Family Medicine, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS 66160 7370, USA
Fam Med 36:402-6. 2004..In this paper, we demonstrate through a worked example how to use a modified NGT as a course evaluation tool in medical education...
- Strategies for efficient office preceptingAlison E Dobbie
Department of Family Medicine, University of Kansas, Kansas City, KS 66160, USA
Fam Med 37:239-41. 2005
- Towards a definition of holismJoshua Freeman
Br J Gen Pract 55:154-5. 2005
- Evaluating family medicine residency COPC programs: meeting the challengeAlison Dobbie
Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Texas, Southwestern, Dallas, TX 75390 9067, USA
Fam Med 38:399-407. 2006..We conducted a review of the evaluation literature and outcomes from community-oriented primary care (COPC) programs in US family medicine residencies since 1969...
- Title VII: our loss, their painJoshua Freeman
Ann Fam Med 4:465-6. 2006