Affiliation: University of Denver
- Assessing the wish to die: a 30-year review of the suicide intent scaleStacey Freedenthal
Graduate School of Social Work, University of Denver, Denver, Colorado 80210, USA
Arch Suicide Res 12:277-98. 2008..The Suicide Intent Scale has some strengths, but the weaknesses require further investigation into how to better measure intent to die in attempted suicide...
- Challenges in assessing intent to die: can suicide attempters be trusted?Stacey Freedenthal
University of Denver, Graduate School of Social Work, CO 80208, USA
Omega (Westport) 55:57-70. 2007....
- Evaluation of the psychometric properties of the Interpersonal Needs Questionnaire-12 in samples of men and womenStacey Freedenthal
University of Denver, Graduate School of Social Work, 2148 S High Street, Denver, CO 80208, USA
J Clin Psychol 67:609-23. 2011..Correlational analyses supported the scale's content validity. Overall, the analyses preliminarily support continued use of the INQ-12...
- Suicidal ideation and attempts among sexual minority youths receiving social servicesN Eugene Walls
Graduate School of Social Work, University of Denver, CO 80208, USA
Soc Work 53:21-9. 2008..In addition, our findings suggest that the presence of gay-straight alliances in schools may function as a protective resource for sexual minority youths. Implications for social work practice are discussed...
- Assessing protection from suicidal risk: psychometric properties of the suicide resilience inventoryPhilip A Rutter
University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center, Counseling Psychology and Counselor Education, P O Box 177364, Campus Box 106, Denver, CO 80217, USA
Death Stud 32:142-53. 2008....
- Adolescent help-seeking and the Yellow Ribbon Suicide Prevention Program: an evaluationStacey Freedenthal
Graduate School of Social Work, University of Denver, Denver, CO 80208, USA
Suicide Life Threat Behav 40:628-39. 2010..1% to 6.9%. Further research with larger, more inclusive samples is needed to determine whether Yellow Ribbon is effective in other locations...