Affiliation: University of Utah
- Vascular leak is a central feature in the pathogenesis of systemic sclerosisTracy M Frech
Division of Rheumatology, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Utah, 4B200 SOM, 30 N 1900 E, Salt Lake City, Utah 84132, USA
J Rheumatol 39:1385-91. 2012..We investigated the microvasculature alterations in the skin of patients with SSc at various stages of disease duration with whole-field digital microscopy...
- Heritability of vasculopathy, autoimmune disease, and fibrosis in systemic sclerosis: a population-based studyTracy Frech
University of Utah, Division of Rheumatology, Department of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA
Arthritis Rheum 62:2109-16. 2010..To investigate the familiality of systemic sclerosis (SSc) in relation to Raynaud's phenomenon (RP) (a marker of vasculopathy), other autoimmune inflammatory disease, and fibrotic interstitial lung disease (ILD)...
- Probiotics for the treatment of systemic sclerosis-associated gastrointestinal bloating/ distentionTracy M Frech
Division of Rheumatology, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Clin Exp Rheumatol 29:S22-5. 2011..Our hypothesis is that GIT symptoms in SSc patients with moderate bloating would improve with probiotic implementation...
- Prevalence and correlates of sleep disturbance in systemic sclerosis--results from the UCLA scleroderma quality of life studyTracy Frech
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Rheumatology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Rheumatology (Oxford) 50:1280-7. 2011..Rheumatologic disorders are associated with sleep disturbances. This study examines sleep disturbance correlates in patients with SSc...
- Low-dose naltrexone for pruritus in systemic sclerosisTracy Frech
Division of Rheumatology, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA
Int J Rheumatol 2011:804296. 2011..0 (UCLA SCTC GIT 2.0) questionnaire. This small case series suggests LDN may be an effective, highly tolerable, and inexpensive treatment for pruritus and GIT symptoms in SSc...
- Valuation of scleroderma and psoriatic arthritis health states by the general publicDinesh Khanna
Division of Rheumatology, Department of Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA
Health Qual Life Outcomes 8:112. 2010..Our objective was to assess health values (utilities) from the general public for health states common to people with PsA and SSc for economic evaluations...