S L Follin
Affiliation: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Enhancement of a pharmacy consultation program on a transitional care unitS L Follin
Department of Pharmacy Practice, University of Colorado, Denver, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 57:1990-3. 2000....
- Lack of diagnosis and treatment of osteoporosis in men and women after hip fractureSheryl L Follin
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver 80262, USA
Pharmacotherapy 23:190-8. 2003..To determine whether men and women admitted to a university teaching hospital for a low-trauma hip fracture were diagnosed, evaluated, or treated for osteoporosis during admission or for up to 1 year after admission...
- Current approaches to the prevention and treatment of postmenopausal osteoporosisSheryl L Follin
Department of Pharmacy Practice and Family Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, 4200 E Ninth Avenue, Box C238, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 60:883-901; quiz 903-4. 2003..A variety of pharmacologic options are available for patients with osteoporosis in whom lifestyle modifications have proven insufficient. Bisphosphonates are the mainstay of drug therapy...
- Transitioning the second-generation antihistamines to over-the-counter status: a cost-effectiveness analysisPatrick W Sullivan
Pharmaceutical Outcomes Research Program, Department of Clinical Pharmacy, University of Colorado School of Pharmacy, Denver, Colorado 80262, USA
Med Care 41:1382-95. 2003..The societal impact of transitioning this class of medications from prescription to over-the-counter status has important policy implications...
- Cost-benefit analysis of first-generation antihistamines in the treatment of allergic rhinitisPatrick W Sullivan
Pharmaceutical Outcomes Research Program, University of Colorado School of Pharmacy, Denver, Colorado 80262, USA
Pharmacoeconomics 22:929-42. 2004....