MARY A FLETCHER
Affiliation: University of Miami
- Cytokine expression profiles of immune imbalance in post-mononucleosis chronic fatigueGordon Broderick
Division of Pulmonary Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Alberta, WMC 2E4 41 WC Mackenzie Health Sciences Centre, 8440 112 Street, Edmonton, AB T6G 2R7, Canada
J Transl Med 10:191. 2012..We studied 301 adolescents prospectively over 24 months following the diagnosis of monospot-positive infectious mononucleosis (IM). We found an incidence of CFS at 6, 12 and 24 months of 13%, 7% and 4% respectively...
- A comparison of sex-specific immune signatures in Gulf War illness and chronic fatigue syndromeAnne Liese Smylie
Department of Medicine, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB, Canada
BMC Immunol 14:29. 2013....
- Psychoneuroimmunology and natural killer cells: the chromium release whole blood assayMary Ann Fletcher
Department of Medicine, University of Miami, Miami, FL, USA
Methods Mol Biol 934:313-24. 2012..Target cells are the K562 eyrthroleukemia cell line. Killing capacity is defined as number of target cells killed per effector cell, at an effector cell/target cell ratio of 1:1 during a 4 h in vitro assay...
- Impaired immune function in Gulf War IllnessToni Whistler
Chronic Viral Diseases Branch, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, USA
BMC Med Genomics 2:12. 2009..Our results do not necessarily elucidate the cause of GWI, but they do reveal a role for immune cell dysfunction in sustaining illness...
- Plasma cytokines in women with chronic fatigue syndromeMary Ann Fletcher
Department of Medicine, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, 1600 NW 10th Ave, Miami, FL, USA
J Transl Med 7:96. 2009..No widely accepted laboratory test or marker is available for the diagnosis or prognosis of CFS. This study screened plasma factors to identify circulating biomarkers associated with CFS...
- Biomarkers in chronic fatigue syndrome: evaluation of natural killer cell function and dipeptidyl peptidase IV/CD26MARY A FLETCHER
Department of Medicine, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, Florida, USA
PLoS ONE 5:e10817. 2010..However, neither these assays nor other laboratory tests are widely accepted for the diagnosis or prognosis of CFS. This study sought to determine if NKCC or DPPIV/CD26 have diagnostic accuracy for CFS...
- Plasma neuropeptide Y: a biomarker for symptom severity in chronic fatigue syndromeMARY A FLETCHER
Department of Medicine, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, 1600 NW 10th Ave, Miami, FL USA
Behav Brain Funct 6:76. 2010..Abnormalities in stress responses have been identified as potential triggers or mediators of CFS symptoms. This study focused on the stress mediator neuropeptide Y (NPY). We hypothesized that NPY would be a useful biomarker for CFS...
- Neuropeptide Y and dipeptidyl-peptidase IV (CD26) in chronic fatigue syndromeMary Fletcher; Fiscal Year: 2007..Specific Aim 3 is to define the relationship of NPY and CD26 to NKCC in CFS. Specific Aim 4 is to determine the relationship of NPY and CD26 to clinical severity in CFS patients. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Immunologic Mechanisms, Biomarkers and Subsets in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)MARY A FLETCHER; Fiscal Year: 2011..By defining immune function at the molecular level, we will identify potential biomarkers and targets for intervention with immuno-modulatory therapies and the means to measure the efficacy of these therapies. ..