C V Fletcher
Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- Concentration-controlled zidovudine therapyC V Fletcher
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, College of Pharmacy, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA
Clin Pharmacol Ther 64:331-8. 1998..The active moiety of nucleoside anti-HIV drugs is the intracellular anabolite. Therefore the heterogeneity in response to nucleoside agents may arise as a result of pharmacologic variability at both the systemic and cellular level...
- Pharmacologic considerations for therapeutic success with antiretroviral agentsC V Fletcher
Department of Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis 55455, USA
Ann Pharmacother 33:989-95. 1999..To explore pharmacologic elements that contribute to therapeutic success with agents used for the treatment of HIV infection...
- Pharmacodynamics of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 protease inhibitorsE P Acosta
College of Pharmacy, Department of Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology, University of Minnesota Academic Health Sciences Center, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Clin Infect Dis 30:S151-9. 2000..However, prospectively designed clinical trials must be completed to determine if monitoring protease inhibitor plasma concentrations provides additional clinical benefit to the patient...
- Effect of foscarnet on quantities of cytomegalovirus and human immunodeficiency virus in blood of persons with AIDSH H Balfour
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 40:2721-6. 1996..The dual antiviral activity of foscarnet shown in this trial encourages investigation of its use in combination with other antiretroviral therapies for persons with AIDS...
- Simultaneous HPLC assay for quantification of indinavir, nelfinavir, ritonavir, and saquinavir in human plasmaR P Remmel
Departments of Medicinal Chemistry and Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology, College of Pharmacy, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Clin Chem 46:73-81. 2000..Dual protease inhibitor therapy is also being used clinically. Consequently, a simultaneous assay for indinavir, nelfinavir, ritonavir, and saquinavir was developed...
- Accelerator mass spectrometry measurement of intracellular concentrations of active drug metabolites in human target cells in vivoJ Chen
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Clin Pharmacol Ther 88:796-800. 2010..The kinetics of intracellular ZDV-TP formation changed several-fold over the dose range studied (100 µg-300 mg). AMS holds promise as a tool for quantifying intracellular drug metabolites and other biomediators in vivo...