John O Fleming
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Multiple sclerosis and the hygiene hypothesisJohn O Fleming
Department of Neurology, University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, WI 53792 5132, USA
Neurology 67:2085-6. 2006
- The differential diagnosis of multiple sclerosisLoren A Rolak
Marshfield Multiple Sclerosis Center, Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield, Wisconsin 54449, USA
Neurologist 13:57-72. 2007..This article will discuss the diagnosis of multiple sclerosis (MS), with particular attention to differentiating it from other diseases that can mimic it...
- Helminth therapy and multiple sclerosisJ O Fleming
Department of Neurology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, 7124 MFCB, 1685 Highland Avenue, Madison, WI 53705, USA
Int J Parasitol 43:259-74. 2013..Follow up studies with safety monitoring, regulatory oversight and objective outcome measures will be required to definitively assess safety and efficacy for this novel class of potential immunological therapies in multiple sclerosis...
- Probiotic helminth administration in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: a phase 1 studyJ O Fleming
Department of Neurology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Mult Scler 17:743-54. 2011..Probiotic treatment strategy based on the hygiene hypothesis, such as administration of ova from the non-pathogenic helminth, Trichuris suis, (TSO) has proven safe and effective in autoimmune inflammatory bowel disease...
- Myelin water fraction in human cervical spinal cord in vivoYijing Wu
Department of Medical Physics, University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, WI 53792 3252, USA
J Comput Assist Tomogr 30:304-6. 2006..This technical note reports the test-retest reproducibility of a short T2-based estimate of myelin content in human spinal cord in vivo...
- A 52-year-old man with progressive left-sided weakness and white matter diseaseJohn O Fleming
Department of Neurology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, 200 First St SW, Rochester, MN 44901, USA
Neurology 69:600-6. 2007