Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Cystic myometrial lesion in the uterus of an adolescent girlSenait Fisseha
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The University of Michigan Health Systems, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 0276, USA
Fertil Steril 86:716-8. 2006..Hormone suppression with continuous oral contraceptive (OC) pills resulted in partial regression of the lesion, as well as control of symptoms...
- Estrogen treatment success in recurrent and persistent labial agglutinationLayne M Kumetz
University of Michigan Medical Center, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ann Arbor, Michigan 49109, USA
J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol 19:381-4. 2006..Even in cases which previously required manual separation, an attempt at conservative medical management may be considered...
- PPAR-gamma receptor ligand induces regression of endometrial explants in baboons: a prospective, randomized, placebo- and drug-controlled studyDan I Lebovic
Reproductive Endocrinology Division, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109, USA
Fertil Steril 88:1108-19. 2007..To determine the effects of a thiazolidinedione (TZD) agonist of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR)-gamma, rosiglitazone, in a baboon model of established endometriosis...
- Oocyte cryopreservation in a woman with mosaic Turner syndrome: a case reportShahryar K Kavoussi
Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0276, USA
J Reprod Med 53:223-6. 2008..We report a case of oocyte cryopreservation for a patient with mosaic TS including the evaluation, treatment decisions and ovarian response...
- Response to "Absence of conclusive evidence for the safety and efficacy of gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogue treatment in protecting against chemotherapy-induced gonadal injury"Emily C Somers
Oncologist 13:613-4; author reply 615-7. 2008