Jonathan A N Fisher
Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Near infrared two-photon excitation cross-sections of voltage-sensitive dyesJonathan A N Fisher
Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Pennsylvania, 209 South 33rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Neurosci Methods 148:94-102. 2005..Interestingly, di-8-ANEPPDHQ, a chimera constructed from the potentiometric dyes RH795 and di-8-ANEPPS, exhibited larger cross-sections than either of its constituents...
- Spatiotemporal activity patterns during respiratory rhythmogenesis in the rat ventrolateral medullaJonathan A N Fisher
Dept of Physics and Astronomy, Univ of Pennsylvania, 209 S 33rd St, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Neurophysiol 95:1982-91. 2006..To our knowledge this is the first optical imaging of a near fully intact in situ preparation that exhibits both eupneic respiratory activity and functional reflexes...
- Two-photon excitation of potentiometric probes enables optical recording of action potentials from mammalian nerve terminals in situJonathan A N Fisher
Department of Neuroscience, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104 6074, USA
J Neurophysiol 99:1545-53. 2008....
- Two-photon absorption properties of proquinoidal D-A-D and A-D-A quadrupolar chromophoresKimihiro Susumu
Department of Chemistry, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104 6323, USA
J Phys Chem A 115:5525-39. 2011..Factors governing TPA properties of these quadrupolar chromophores are discussed within the context of a three-state model...
- In vivo fluorescence microscopy of neuronal activity in three dimensions by use of voltage-sensitive dyesJonathan A N Fisher
Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104 6396, USA
Opt Lett 29:71-3. 2004....