Molly T Finnerty
Affiliation: University at Albany
- Using state administrative and pharmacy data bases to develop a clinical decision support tool for schizophrenia guidelinesMolly Finnerty
Bureau of Evidence based Medicine and Clinical Guidelines, New York State Office of Mental Health, Albany 12229, USA
Schizophr Bull 28:85-94. 2002..Our experience suggests that administrative and pharmacy data bases, despite their limitations, can be used to develop guideline-based clinical decision support tools for schizophrenia with high physician acceptability...
- The State Health Authority Yardstick (SHAY)Molly T Finnerty
Bureau of Evidence Based Services and Implementation Science, New York State Office of Mental Health, Albany, NY, USA
Community Ment Health J 45:228-36. 2009....
- Impact of four training conditions on physician use of a web-based clinical decision support systemEdith Kealey
New York State Office of Mental Health, 1051 Riverside Drive, Unit 104, New York, NY 10032, USA
Artif Intell Med 59:39-44. 2013..Training has been identified as an important barrier to implementation of clinical decision support systems (CDSSs), but little is known about the effectiveness of different training approaches...
- Implications of CATIE for mental health services researchersNancy H Covell
Department of Psychiatry, Mt Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
Psychiatr Serv 59:526-9. 2008....
- Long-term impact of web-based tools, leadership feedback, and policies on inpatient antipsychotic polypharmacyMolly T Finnerty
New York State Office of Mental Health, Albany, NY, USA
Psychiatr Serv 62:1124-6. 2011..1 inpatients per 1,000), despite the ending of state-level oversight. On long-term follow-up, polypharmacy increased, eventually rising to 9.2 inpatients per 1,000 after 36 months, but remained well below baseline levels...