- Getting precise and pragmatic about the assessment of bullying: the development of the California Bullying Victimization ScaleErika D Felix
University of California, Santa Barbara, 93106 9490, USA
Aggress Behav 37:234-47. 2011..Implications for differentiating peer victimization and bullying victimization via self-report measures are discussed...
- Parent-Child Relationship Quality and Gender as Moderators of the Influence of Hurricane Exposure on Physical Health Among Children and YouthERIKA FELIX
University of California Santa Barbara
J Pediatr Psychol 41:73-85. 2016..To investigate the long-term influence of disaster exposure, parent-child relationship quality (PCRQ), and gender on child and youth physical health. ..
- Family influences on the long term post-disaster recovery of Puerto Rican youthERIKA FELIX
Gevirtz Graduate School of Education, University of California, Santa Barbara, CA, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 41:111-24. 2013..Hurricane exposure had a significant relation to family environment for families without parental history of mental health problems, but no influence for families with a parental history of mental health problems...
- Gender and multiple forms of peer victimization: how do they influence adolescent psychosocial adjustment?Erika D Felix
Gevirtz Graduate School of Education, University of California, Santa Barbara 93106 9490, USA
Violence Vict 21:707-24. 2006..Results suggest that the gender of perpetrators and victims should be considered, and there is a need to include sexual harassment in the study of peer victimization when developmentally appropriate...
- Natural disaster and risk of psychiatric disorders in Puerto Rican childrenERIKA FELIX
Gevirtz Graduate School of Education, University of California Santa Barbara, CA 93106 9490, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 39:589-600. 2011..Results were similar across age ranges. Rates of specific internalizing disorders between exposed and unexposed children are provided. Research and clinical implications are discussed...
- A cluster analytic investigation of school violence victimization among diverse studentsErika D Felix
University of California, Santa Barbara, CA, USA
J Interpers Violence 24:1673-95. 2009..Victims are more likely to perceive that they are targeted due to their gender or perceived sexual orientation. Implications for research and practice are provided...