Sarah W Feldstein
Affiliation: University of New Mexico
- A preliminary examination of how serotonergic polymorphisms influence brain response following an adolescent cannabis interventionSarah W Feldstein Ewing
University of New Mexico Center on Alcohol and Substance Abuse Addictions, 1 University of New Mexico, MSC06 3890, Albuquerque, NM 87131, USA
Psychiatry Res 204:112-6. 2012....
- Two approaches to tailoring treatment for cultural minority adolescentsSarah W Feldstein Ewing
The MIND Research Network, Pete and Nancy Domenici Hall, 1101 Yale Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87106, USA
J Subst Abuse Treat 43:190-203. 2012....
- Does subtle screening for substance abuse work? A review of the Substance Abuse Subtle Screening Inventory (SASSI)Sarah W Feldstein
University of New Mexico Center on Alcoholism, Substance Abuse, and Addictions UNM CASAA, Albuquerque, NM, USA
Addiction 102:41-50. 2007..This review evaluates empirical evidence regarding the reliability and validity of this widely used screening instrument...
- Brief interventions and motivational interviewing with children, adolescents, and their parents in pediatric health care settings: a reviewSarah J Erickson
Department of Psychology, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque 87131-1161, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 159:1173-80. 2005
- Course of recovery from alcoholismKamilla L Venner
University of New Mexico Center on Alcoholism, Substance Abuse and Addictions, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87106, USA
Alcohol Clin Exp Res 30:1079-90. 2006..Collectively, presentations underscored the need to think more broadly about factors contributing to the remission of alcohol dependence...
- Natural history of alcohol dependence and remission events for a Native American sampleKamilla L Venner
Department of Psychology, Logan Hall, 1 University of New Mexico, MSC03 2220, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131 1161, USA
J Stud Alcohol 67:675-84. 2006..This study sought to construct a combined sequence of both problem emergence and recovery efforts with Native Americans...
- Adolescent humor and its relationship to coping, defense strategies, psychological distress, and well-beingSarah J Erickson
Psychology Department, Logan Hall, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131, USA
Child Psychiatry Hum Dev 37:255-71. 2007....
- American Indian/Alaska Native alcohol-related incarceration and treatmentSarah W Feldstein
Department of Psychology, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131-1161, USA
Am Indian Alsk Native Ment Health Res 13:1-22. 2006..These findings underline the importance of making alcohol treatment available within criminal justice settings...
- Motivational interviewing with underage college drinkers: a preliminary look at the role of empathy and allianceSarah W Feldstein
University of New Mexico Center on Alcoholism, Substance Abuse, and Addictions UNM CASAA, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131 0001, USA
Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse 33:737-46. 2007..Contrary to predictions, empathy and alliance showed no relationships with outcomes...