Richard G A Feachem
Affiliation: University of California
- The challenge of artemisinin resistance can only be met by eliminating Plasmodium falciparum malaria across the Greater Mekong subregionCara Smith Gueye
Malaria Elimination Initiative, Global Health Group, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Malar J 13:286. 2014..Rallying around the goal of P. falciparum elimination will not only utilize existing regional bodies to catalyze political and funding support, but will also leverage the funding already in place to achieve this subregional goal. ..
- Mass drug administration for the control and elimination of Plasmodium vivax malaria: an ecological study from Jiangsu province, ChinaMichelle S Hsiang
Global Health Group, University of California San Francisco UCSF, San Francisco, USA
Malar J 12:383. 2013..Recent progress in malaria control has caused renewed interest in mass drug administration (MDA) as a potential elimination strategy but the evidence base is limited. China has extensive experience with MDA, but it is not well documented...
- Malaria elimination gaining ground in the Asia PacificRoly D Gosling
The Global Health Group, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
Malar J 11:346. 2012....
- The economic benefits of malaria elimination: do they include increases in tourism?Sepideh Modrek
Global Health Group, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
Malar J 11:244. 2012..Policy makers have speculated that one of the economic benefits of malaria elimination includes increases in foreign direct investment, particularly tourism...
- Shrinking the malaria map: progress and prospectsRichard G A Feachem
The Global Health Group, University of California, San Fransisco, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Lancet 376:1566-78. 2010..The benefits of elimination are outlined, specifically elimination as a regional and global public good. Priorities for the next decade are described...
- Getting more for their dollar: a comparison of the NHS with California's Kaiser PermanenteRichard G A Feachem
Institute for Global Health, University of California, San Francisco, 94105, USA
BMJ 324:135-41. 2002..To compare the costs and performance of the NHS with those of an integrated system for financing and delivery health services (Kaiser Permanente) in California...
- The changing epidemiology of malaria elimination: new strategies for new challengesChris Cotter
The Global Health Group, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Lancet 382:900-11. 2013..Knowledge of the changing epidemiological trends of malaria in the eliminating countries will ensure improved targeting of interventions to continue to shrink the malaria map. ..
- An examination of the Global Fund at 5 yearsRichard G A Feachem
Institute for Global Health, University of California San Francisco and Berkeley, San Francisco, CA, USA
Lancet 368:537-40. 2006
- Global malaria control in the 21st century: a historic but fleeting opportunityRichard G A Feachem
Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria and Institute for Global Health, University of California, San Francisco, USA
JAMA 297:2281-4. 2007