Thomas G Fazzio
Affiliation: University of California
- An RNAi screen of chromatin proteins identifies Tip60-p400 as a regulator of embryonic stem cell identityThomas G Fazzio
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
Cell 134:162-74. 2008..Depletion of Nanog reduces p400 binding to target promoters without affecting H3K4me3 levels. Together, these data indicate that Tip60-p400 integrates signals from Nanog and H3K4me3 to regulate gene expression in ESCs...
- Chromatin regulation Tip(60)s the balance in embryonic stem cell self-renewalThomas G Fazzio
The G W Hooper Research Foundation, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143 0552, USA
Cell Cycle 7:3302-6. 2008..Rather, we propose that the impact of specific modifications at each promoter is determined by the chromatin context in which they are found...
- Condensin complexes regulate mitotic progression and interphase chromatin structure in embryonic stem cellsThomas G Fazzio
Biochemistry and Biophysics Department, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
J Cell Biol 188:491-503. 2010..The altered compaction coincided with alterations in the abundance of several epigenetic modifications. These data reveal a unique role for condensin complexes in interphase chromatin compaction in ES cells...
- Poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase 1 is inhibited by a histone H2A variant, MacroH2A, and contributes to silencing of the inactive X chromosomeDmitri A Nusinow
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of California, San Francisco, California 94158, USA
J Biol Chem 282:12851-9. 2007..These results suggest that one function of macroH2A in gene silencing is to inhibit PARP-1 enzymatic activity, and this may affect PARP-1 association with chromatin...
- Assembly of yeast chromatin using ISWI complexesJay C Vary
Molecular and Cellular Biology Program, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98195, USA
Methods Enzymol 375:88-102. 2004
- Two distinct mechanisms of chromatin interaction by the Isw2 chromatin remodeling complex in vivoThomas G Fazzio
Division of Basic Sciences, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Mail stop A1 162, P O Box 19024, 1100 Fairview Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109 1024, USA
Mol Cell Biol 25:9165-74. 2005..We propose a model for target recognition and chromatin remodeling by Isw2 complex in vivo...