Affiliation: University of Iowa
- Histidine phosphotransfer proteins in fungal two-component signal transduction pathwaysJan S Fassler
Department of Biology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, USA
Eukaryot Cell 12:1052-60. 2013..The goal of this minireview is to summarize the wealth of data on S. cerevisiae Ypd1 and to consider the potential benefits of conducting related studies in pathogenic fungi. ..
- Fungal Skn7 stress responses and their relationship to virulenceJan S Fassler
Department of Biology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Eukaryot Cell 10:156-67. 2011..Here we review the molecular and phenotypic characteristics of different fungal Skn7 proteins and consider how each of these properties may contribute to fungal virulence...
- Association of the Skn7 and Yap1 transcription factors in the Saccharomyces cerevisiae oxidative stress responseK E Mulford
Department of Biology, University of Iowa, 202 BBE, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Eukaryot Cell 10:761-9. 2011..The interaction with Yap1p may help partition the Skn7 protein to oxidative stress response promoters when the Yap1 protein accumulates in the nucleus...
- Signal transduction by a yeast two-component regulatorJan Fassler; Fiscal Year: 2005....
- SIGNAL TRANSDUCTION BY A YEAST TWO COMPONENT REGULATORJan Fassler; Fiscal Year: 2001....