Sarah P Farrell
Affiliation: University of Virginia
- Web technology for persons with serious mental illnessSarah P Farrell
University of Virginia, School of Nursing, Charlottesville 22908 0782, USA
Arch Psychiatr Nurs 18:121-5. 2004....
- From dream to reality: how a parish nurse program is bornSarah P Farrell
University of Virginia School of Nursing, Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
J Christ Nurs 22:34-7. 2005
- Electronic screening for mental health in rural primary care: feasibility and user testingSarah P Farrell
School of Nursing, Department of Systems and Information Engineering, and Division of General Medicine, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA 22908 0782, USA
Comput Inform Nurs 27:93-8. 2009..The longer term goals of the research program are to work with rural nurses to improve patient outcomes and develop interventions and for educational, consultation, and/or direct clinical care...
- Connecting congregations: technology resources influence parish nurse practiceLisa M Zerull
Claude Moore Health Sciences Library, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, USA
Comput Inform Nurs 27:143-50. 2009..Findings showed that the knowledge and experience gained from this study enhanced parish nurse practice and confidence in using technology for communication, health education, and counseling...
- Technology and rural mental healthSarah P Farrell
University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA 22908, USA
Arch Psychiatr Nurs 17:20-6. 2003....
- Childhood obesity: policy issues in 2003Bryn Tschannen-Moran
University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA 22903, USA
J Pediatr Nurs 18:416-20. 2003
- The effectiveness of advanced practice registered nurses as psychotherapistsJames E Reasor
University of Virginia, Psychiatric Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist Program, USA
Arch Psychiatr Nurs 19:81-92. 2005..A case study is examined involving a client with obsessive-compulsive disorder who underwent psychotherapy by a PMH CNS graduate student. Evidence is presented that CNSs follow evidence-based procedures with effective outcomes...