Janet E Farmer
Affiliation: University of Missouri
- Memory functioning following traumatic brain injury in children with premorbid learning problemsJanet E Farmer
University of Missouri Columbia School of Medicine, USA
Dev Neuropsychol 22:455-69. 2002....
- Consultative care coordination through the medical home for CSHCN: a randomized controlled trialJanet E Farmer
Department of Health Psychology, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO, USA
Matern Child Health J 15:1110-8. 2011..The consulting care coordinator may provide an efficient and cost effective approach to enhancing the quality of care for CSHCN...
- Identification and evaluation of Missouri's children with autism spectrum disorders: promoting a rapid responseJanet E Farmer
University of Missouri Thompson Center for Autism and Neurodevelopmental Disorders, USA
Mo Med 105:384-9. 2008
- Parenting stress and its relationship to the behavior of children with Joubert syndromeJanet E Farmer
Department of Health Psychology, University of Missouri Columbia, USA
J Child Neurol 21:163-7. 2006..Findings provide a better understanding of the impact of child behavior on parents caring for a child with Joubert syndrome...
- Comprehensive primary care for children with special health care needs in rural areasJanet E Farmer
Department of Health Psychology, University of Missouri Health Sciences Center, Columbia, Missouri, USA
Pediatrics 116:649-56. 2005..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the feasibility and impact of a medical home demonstration project in a more rural part of the country...
- Primary care supports for children with chronic health conditions: identifying and predicting unmet family needsJanet E Farmer
University of Missouri Health Sciences Center, Columbia, Missouri 65212, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 29:355-67. 2004..To examine unmet needs among families of children with chronic health conditions treated in primary care settings and to identify predictors of these needs...
- Rural versus urban social support seeking as a moderating variable in traumatic brain injury outcomeJanet E Farmer
School of Health Professions, Department of Health Psychology, The University of Missouri Columbia, DC046 46, One Hospital Drive, Columbia, MO 65212, USA
J Head Trauma Rehabil 18:116-27. 2003..To investigate personal beliefs about seeking social support following traumatic brain injury (TBI) and the relationship of these appraisals to demographic and injury variables, social integration, and quality of life ratings...
- Development and validation of a measure of dysmorphology: useful for autism subgroup classificationJudith H Miles
Department of Child Health, Thompson Center for Autism and Neurodevelopmental Disorders, Columbia, Missouri 65211, USA
Am J Med Genet A 146:1101-16. 2008....
- Oromotor and communication findings in joubert syndrome: further evidence of multisystem apraxiaBarbara A Braddock
Department of Psychological Sciences, University of Missouri Columbia, USA
J Child Neurol 21:160-3. 2006....
- Diagnostic and assessment findings: a bridge to academic planning for children with autism spectrum disordersStephen M Kanne
Department of Health Psychology, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO 65211, USA
Neuropsychol Rev 18:367-84. 2008..Though presented in the context of ASD, the process described can be used by neuropsychologists for various populations to facilitate partnerships with educators that result in improved care for the child...
- Disparities in transition planning for youth with autism spectrum disorderNancy C Cheak-Zamora
Department of Health Sciences, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO 65211, USA
Pediatrics 131:447-54. 2013..This study expands our understanding by examining the receipt of HCT services in youth with ASD compared with youth with other special health care needs (OSHCN)...