Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: University of California
- COUP-TFI coordinates cortical patterning, neurogenesis, and laminar fate and modulates MAPK/ERK, AKT, and beta-catenin signalingAndrea Faedo
Nina Ireland Laboratory of Developmental Neurobiology, Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
Cereb Cortex 18:2117-31. 2008..We suggest that COUP-TFI controls these processes by repressing Mapk/Erk, Akt, and beta-catenin signaling...
- Repression of Fgf signaling by sprouty1-2 regulates cortical patterning in two distinct regions and timesAndrea Faedo
Nina Ireland Laboratory of Developmental Neurobiology, Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94158 2611, USA
J Neurosci 30:4015-23. 2010..Finally, we provide evidence that Coup-TFI, a transcription factor that promotes caudal fate, does so through repressing Fgf signaling, in part by promoting Spry expression...
- CoupTFI interacts with retinoic acid signaling during cortical developmentSusan J Harrison-Uy
Department of Neurology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California, USA
PLoS ONE 8:e58219. 2013..These results suggest that CoupTFI collaborates with RA signaling to regulate both cortical ventricular zone progenitor cell behavior and cortical neurogenesis...
- Pax6 controls cerebral cortical cell number by regulating exit from the cell cycle and specifies cortical cell identity by a cell autonomous mechanismJane C Quinn
Genes and Development Group, Department of Biomedical Sciences, Centres for Integrative Physiology and Neuroscience Research, University of Edinburgh, Hugh Robson Building, George Square, Edinburgh, UK
Dev Biol 302:50-65. 2007....
- Developmental expression of the T-box transcription factor T-bet/Tbx21 during mouse embryogenesisAndrea Faedo
Stem Cell Research Institute SCRI, Istituto Scientifico HS Raffaele, Via Olgettina, 58 Milan, Italy
Mech Dev 116:157-60. 2002....
- Identification and characterization of a novel transcript down-regulated in Dlx1/Dlx2 and up-regulated in Pax6 mutant telencephalonAndrea Faedo
Stem Cell Research Institute, DIBIT, H S Raffaele, Via Olgettina 58, 20132 Milan, Italy
Dev Dyn 231:614-20. 2004..5 and in the dorsal, lateral, and ventral pallium at embryonic day 14.5...