J A Fabiano
Affiliation: University at Buffalo
- Clinical effectiveness and soft tissue compatibility of a temporary restorative materialJ A Fabiano
Department of Restorative Dentistry, Advanced Education in General Dentistry Program, University at Buffalo, 3435 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14214, USA
J Int Acad Periodontol 8:6-9. 2006..The purpose of this six-week study was to evaluate in vivo the effectiveness of Systemp.inlay as a temporary restorative material...
- Understanding dental students' knowledge and perceptions of older people: toward a new model of geriatric dental educationJude A Fabiano
Advanced Education in General Dentistry Program, Department of Restorative Dentistry, School of Dental Medicine, University at Buffalo, 215 Squire Hall, 3435 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14214, USA
J Dent Educ 69:419-33. 2005..Future research will focus on positive experiences with older adults and attitudes of dental students toward the elderly...
- Trigeminal neuralgia with intraoral trigger points: report of two casesJude A Fabiano
Dept of Restorative Dentistry, School of Dental Medicine, University at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York, USA
Spec Care Dentist 25:206-13. 2005..The authors discuss two cases of TN that exhibited intraoral trigger points, which initially resulted in confusion regarding the establishment of a correct diagnosis and treatment...
- Coexistent concerns: assessing the social and health needs of dental clinic patientsDeborah P Waldrop
School of Social Work, University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, 14260, USA
Soc Work Health Care 40:33-51. 2004....
- Improving patient retention and access to oral health care: the CARES programKimberley Zittel-Palamara
CARES Program, Department of Pediatric and Community Dentistry, SUNY, Buffalo, NY 14214, USA
J Dent Educ 69:912-8. 2005....
- More than a set of teeth: assessing and enhancing dental students' perceptions of older adultsDeborah P Waldrop
University at Buffalo School of Social Work, Buffalo, NY 14260 1050, USA
Gerontol Geriatr Educ 27:37-56. 2006..Group differences suggest the importance of utilizing educational "turning points" as teachable moments...
- Factors that influence dental students' attitudes about older adultsThomas H Nochajski
University of Buffalo, Amherst, NY 14260, USA
J Dent Educ 73:95-104. 2009..Exposure to older adults in a clinical setting appears to be a critical element, as the fourth-year students received much greater exposure to older patients and more intensified interface with their mentors...