Timothy C Evans
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Thyroid diseaseTimothy C Evans
Department of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
Prim Care 30:625-40. 2003..In the follow-up of patients treated for thyroid cancer, the use of rhTSH improves patient comfort considerably while allowing sensitive screening for persistent or recurrent cancer...
- Academic degrees and clinical practice characteristics: the University of Washington physician assistant program: 1969-2000Timothy C Evans
Department of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, Washington 98105, USA
J Rural Health 22:212-9. 2006..The physician assistant profession has been moving toward requiring master's degrees for new practitioners, but some argue this could change the face of the discipline...
- A multifaceted intervention in support of diabetes treatment guidelines: a cont trialIrl B Hirsch
Division of Metabolism, Endocrinology and Nutrition, University of Washington School of Medicine, 1959 NE Pacific Street, Box 356176, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Diabetes Res Clin Pract 58:27-36. 2002..Providers received didactic training and computerized compliance feedback to support staged diabetes management, an evidenced-based approach to diabetes care...
- The physician assistant profession and military veteransDouglas M Brock
Department of Medical Education and Biomedical Informatics, University of Washington School of Medicine, Box 357240, 1959 Pacific Avenue NE, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Mil Med 176:197-203. 2011..However, program prerequisites increasingly present barriers to entry. Veterans' contributions to health care and the consequences of losing this resource are discussed...
- Limiting residents' work hoursTimothy C Evans
JAMA 288:2974. 2002