MICHAEL S ESPLIN
Affiliation: University of Utah
- Paternal and maternal components of the predisposition to preeclampsiaM S Esplin
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, USA
N Engl J Med 344:867-72. 2001..There is an inherited maternal predisposition to preeclampsia. Whether there is a paternal component, however, is not known...
- Monocyte chemotactic protein-1 expression is increased in human gestational tissues during term and preterm laborM Sean Esplin
Division of Reproductive Sciences, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Utah Health Science Center, Salt Lake City, 84132, USA
Placenta 26:661-71. 2005..Microarray analysis was used to characterize the labor-selective transcriptome of the human myometrium during labor. One highly up-regulated transcript, monocyte chemotactic protein-1 (MCP-1), was further characterized...
- The use of cDNA microarray to identify differentially expressed labor-associated genes within the human myometrium during laborM Sean Esplin
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, University of Utah Health Science Center, Salt Lake City, UT 84108, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 193:404-13. 2005..Microarray technology was used to comprehensively analyze gene expression during human labor in the myometrium...
- Estimating recurrence of spontaneous preterm deliveryMICHAEL S ESPLIN
University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Salt Lake City, Utah 84132, USA
Obstet Gynecol 112:516-23. 2008....
- Second trimester termination of pregnancy: a review by site and procedure typeDavid K Turok
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Salt Lake City, UT 84132 2209, USA
Contraception 77:155-61. 2008..We hypothesized that complications for second trimester terminations are higher in a low-volume residency training program than in a high-volume private practice...
- Proteomics: A Novel Approach to Predicting PreeclampsiaMICHAEL ESPLIN; Fiscal Year: 2006..unreadable] [unreadable]..