Kristine M Erlandson
Affiliation: University of Colorado Denver
- Association of functional impairment with inflammation and immune activation in HIV type 1-infected adults receiving effective antiretroviral therapyKristine M Erlandson
Division of Infectious Diseases, University of Colorado, Denver, USA
J Infect Dis 208:249-59. 2013..The relationships of inflammation, immune activation, and immunosenescence markers with functional impairment in aging human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1)-infected persons are unknown...
- Functional impairment is associated with low bone and muscle mass among persons aging with HIV infectionKristine M Erlandson
Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine, Anschutz Medical Campus, University of Colorado, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 63:209-15. 2013..Disability and frailty are associated with osteoporosis, obesity, and sarcopenia. HIV-infected persons have early functional impairment, but the association between body composition and functional impairment is unknown...
- Risk factors for falls in HIV-infected personsKristine M Erlandson
Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine, University of Colorado Denver, CO 80045, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 61:484-9. 2012..The incidence of and risk factors for falls in HIV-1-infected persons are unknown...
- HIV, aging, and advance care planning: are we successfully planning for the future?Kristine M Erlandson
Department of Medicine, Division of Infectious Disease, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, Colorado 80045, USA
J Palliat Med 15:1124-9. 2012..Studies of advance care planning (ACP) completion rates in HIV-infected persons pre-date the "graying" of the HIV epidemic. We sought to examine current ACP completion rates and factors influencing completion among HIV-infected persons...
- Comparison of functional status instruments in HIV-infected adults on effective antiretroviral therapyKristine M Erlandson
Department of Medicine, University of Colorado, Denver, CO, USA
HIV Clin Trials 13:324-34. 2012..The best method for assessment of functional status in human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) infected persons is unknown...
- Relationships Between Inflammation, Immune Activation, and Bone Health Among HIV-Infected Adults on Stable Antiretroviral TherapyKristine M Erlandson
Department of Medicine, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, CO and the Departments of Medicine and Pediatrics, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 65:290-8. 2014..The aim was to determine the association between bone health and inflammation, T-cell activation, and monocyte activation among HIV-infected persons on stable antiretroviral therapy...
- Syphilis presenting as retinal detachment and orchitis in a young man with HIVNorihiro Yogo
From the Department of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, CO
Sex Transm Dis 41:114-6. 2014..Retinal detachment and testicular lesions are 2 rare presentations of syphilis. We describe a man with bilateral retinal detachment from ocular syphilis and syphilitic orchitis as a manifestation of syphilis and HIV coinfection. ..
- Clinical pharmacokinetics of antiretroviral drugs in older personsJohn C Schoen
University of Colorado, Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, CO, USA
Expert Opin Drug Metab Toxicol 9:573-88. 2013..Most studies did not detect substantial associations between drug exposures and age...