Richard A Epstein
Affiliation: University of Chicago
- Inpatient and residential treatment effects for children and adolescents: a review and critiqueRichard A Epstein
Department of Psychology, Committee on Human Development, University of Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am 13:411-28. 2004..As Trieschman and his colleagues discussed, a therapeutic residential environment is a place in which residents spend most of their time and have many potentially therapeutic interactions with peers and direct-care staff members...
- Organizers' introduction to the Symposium on Quality Health CareMark Siegler
Department of Medicine, MacLean Center for Clinical Medical Ethics, University of Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Perspect Biol Med 46:1-4. 2003
- Indirect restraints on the provision of heath care qualityRichard A Epstein
University of Chicago Law School, IL 60637, USA
Perspect Biol Med 46:24-37. 2003
- Let the shoemaker stick to his last: a defense of the "old" public healthRichard A Epstein
University of Chicago Law School, 1111 East 60th Street, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Perspect Biol Med 46:S138-59. 2003....
- Disparities and discrimination in health care coverage: a critique of the Institute of Medicine studyRichard A Epstein
University of Chicago, 1111 East 60th Street, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Perspect Biol Med 48:S26-41. 2005....
- It did happen here: fear and loathing on the vaccine trailRichard A Epstein
Hoover Institution, Stanford University, California, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 24:740-3. 2005..That recommendation, based on unsubstantiated safety concerns, reveals a deep-seated institutional overreaction that is more likely to cost lives than to save them...
- The social response to genetic conditions: beware of the antidiscrimination lawRichard A Epstein
University of Chicago, Illinois, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 26:1249-52. 2007..A better approach would be to create a politically transparent system of government-provided subsidies...
- Inside information: Financial conflicts of interest for research subjects in early phase clinical trialsPaul R Helft
Department of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, the Regenstrief Institute for Health Care Research, and the Indiana University Center for Bioethics, Indianapolis, IN, USA
J Natl Cancer Inst 96:656-61. 2004....
- Regulatory paternalism in the market for drugs: lessons from Vioxx and CelebrexRichard A Epstein
The University of Chicago, USA
Yale J Health Policy Law Ethics 5:741-70. 2005