Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Menopause effects on verbal memory: findings from a longitudinal community cohortC Neill Epperson
Department of Psychiatry, Penn Center for Women s Behavioral Wellness, Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 98:3829-38. 2013..Although cognitive complaints are common among menopausal women, it is debatable whether there is an objective decline in cognition with menopause that exceeds what is expected with normal aging...
- Interactive effects of estrogen and serotonin on brain activation during working memory and affective processing in menopausal womenC Neill Epperson
University of Pennsylvania, Department of Psychiatry, USA
Psychoneuroendocrinology 37:372-82. 2012..These results provide preliminary evidence that serotonergic effects directly mediate the impact of estrogen on brain activation during working memory and affective processing...
- Exploring the impact of gender and reproductive status on outcomes in a randomized clinical trial of naltrexone augmentation of nicotine patchC Neill Epperson
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, Philadelphia, PA 19104 3309, USA
Drug Alcohol Depend 112:1-8. 2010..When used in conjunction with nicotine replacement therapy, naltrexone dose may be important in women...
- Sex, GABA and Nicotine: A 1H-MRS StudyC Neill Epperson; Fiscal Year: 2010..abstract_text> ..
- Interaction of Estrogen and Serotonin in Modulating Brain Activation in MenopauseC Neill Epperson; Fiscal Year: 2010..This application is both novel and timely as results from this study are likely to provide information critical to the on-going discussion regarding the risks and benefits of ET use in menopausal women. ..