EUGENE L ELMORE
Affiliation: University of California
- Short tandem repeat profiling: part of an overall strategy for reducing the frequency of cell misidentificationRaymond W Nims
RMC Pharmaceutical Solutions Inc, 2150 Miller Drive, Longmont, CO 80501, USA
In Vitro Cell Dev Biol Anim 46:811-9. 2010..Karyotyping may also be needed as a supporting tool during establishment of an STR database. Finally, good cell culture practices must always remain a major component of any effort to reduce the frequency of cell misidentification...
- Recommendation of short tandem repeat profiling for authenticating human cell lines, stem cells, and tissuesRita Barallon
LGC, Queens Road, Teddington, Middlesex TW11 0LY, UK
In Vitro Cell Dev Biol Anim 46:727-32. 2010..The consensus standard is anticipated to be adopted by granting agencies and scientific journals as appropriate methodology for authenticating human cell lines, stem cells, and tissues...
- Comparative tissue-specific toxicities of 20 cancer preventive agents using cultured cells from 8 different normal human epitheliaE Elmore
Department of Radiation Oncology, Medical Sciences I, University of California Irvine, Irvine, CA 92697, USA
In Vitr Mol Toxicol 14:191-207. 2001..The HECC Assay is effective in identifying tissue-specific toxicity for chemopreventive agents and may help to identify potential toxicity problems in phase I human clinical trials...
- The human epithelial cell cytotoxicity assay for determining tissue specific toxicity: method modificationsEugene Elmore
Department of Radiation Oncology and Chao Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California, Medical Sciences I, B149, Irvine, CA 92697, USA
Methods Cell Sci 24:145-53. 2002....
- Correlation of in vitro chemopreventive efficacy data from the human epidermal cell assay with animal efficacy data and clinical trial plasma levelsEugene Elmore
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California Irvine, Irvine, CA 92697, USA
J Cell Biochem 95:571-88. 2005..Thus, the HEC assay has an excellent predictive potential for animal efficacy and is responsive at clinically achievable concentrations...
- Development and characteristics of a human cell assay for screening agents for melanoma preventionEugene Elmore
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California, Irvine, California 92697 2695, USA
Melanoma Res 17:42-50. 2007....
- In Vitro Cancer Prevention Biomarker DevelopmentEugene Elmore; Fiscal Year: 2004..Using cluster analysis, we will determine the global gene expression changes induced by each agent. The strength of the proposed approach lies in the high quality data that has already determined from the HEC Assay. ..