Shareen Y El-Ibiary
Affiliation: University of California
- Health literacy and contraception: a readability evaluation of contraceptive instructions for condoms, spermicides and emergency contraception in the USAShareen Y El-Ibiary
School of Pharmacy, Department of Clinical Pharmacy, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care 12:58-62. 2007....
- Potential roles for pharmacists in pharmacogeneticsShareen Y El-Ibiary
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, School of Pharmacy, University of California, San Francisco 94143, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 48:e21-29; quiz e30-32. 2008..To highlight areas of pharmacogenetics in which pharmacists may play a role and to describe those roles in the context of specific examples from a major academic medical center...
- Effects of HIV antiretrovirals on the pharmacokinetics of hormonal contraceptivesShareen Y El-Ibiary
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care 13:123-32. 2008..To review available information on pharmacokinetic effects of HIV antiretrovirals on hormonal contraceptives...
- Student pharmacist perspectives on providing pharmacy-access hormonal contraception servicesSally Rafie
Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 51:762-5. 2011..To assess student pharmacists' interest and opinions in providing reproductive health services, particularly hormonal contraception (HC), in their future practices...
- Pharmacy access to emergency contraception: Perspectives of pharmacists at a chain pharmacy in San FranciscoShareen Y El-Ibiary
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, School of Pharmacy, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 47:702-10. 2007..To assess pharmacists' perception of their role in dispensing emergency contraception (EC) in San Francisco...
- Changing oral contraceptives from prescription to over-the-counter status: an opinion statement of the Women's Health Practice and Research Network of the American College of Clinical PharmacyJennifer McIntosh
School of Pharmacy, Bouve College of Health Sciences, Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Pharmacotherapy 31:424-37. 2011..Future research should address the issues of out-of-pocket costs to individuals, label-comprehension studies, and models for pharmacist reimbursement for time spent counseling on contraception...