Lori R Eisner
Affiliation: University of Miami
- Cognitive responses to failure and success relate uniquely to bipolar depression versus maniaLori R Eisner
Department of Psychology, University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL 33124 0751, USA
J Abnorm Psychol 117:154-63. 2008..Implications for future research and clinical work are discussed...
- An acceptance-based psychoeducation intervention to reduce expressed emotion in relatives of bipolar patientsLori R Eisner
Department of Psychology, University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL 33124 2070, USA
Behav Ther 39:375-85. 2008..Anger, blaming attributions, and number of criticisms remained unchanged. Results of this study are consistent with others in that it is difficult to change EE. Implications for future clinical research in this area are addressed...
- Positive affect regulation in anxiety disordersLori R Eisner
University of Miami, Department of Psychology, Coral Gables, FL 33124 0751, United States
J Anxiety Disord 23:645-9. 2009..Clinical implications and areas for future research are discussed...
- Elevated expectancies among persons diagnosed with bipolar disorderSheri L Johnson
Department of Psychology, University of California Berkeley, Berkeley, California 94720, USA
Br J Clin Psychol 48:217-22. 2009..This study examined expectations for the future among people with actual bipolar disorder, versus people with no history of mood disorder and persons with history of unipolar depression...
- Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy for bipolar disorder: effects on cognitive functioningJonathan P Stange
Department of Psychology, Temple University, USA
J Psychiatr Pract 17:410-9. 2011..These results provide preliminary evidence that MBCT may be a treatment option that can be used as an adjunct to medication to improve cognitive functioning in bipolar disorder...