R B Eiraldi
Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Patterns of comorbidity associated with subtypes of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder among 6- to 12-year-old childrenR B Eiraldi
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia 19104, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 36:503-14. 1997....
- Assessing ADHD and comorbid disorders in children: the Child Behavior Checklist and the Devereux Scales of Mental DisordersR B Eiraldi
Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, USA
J Clin Child Psychol 29:3-16. 2000..Both the CBCL and DSMD were more useful for ruling out than for ruling in ODD and anxiety disorders...
- Service Utilization among ethnic minority children with ADHD: a model of help-seeking behaviorRicardo B Eiraldi
Department of Pediatrics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 33:607-22. 2006....
- Strategies for implementing evidence-based psychosocial interventions for children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderRicardo B Eiraldi
Department of Pediatrics, University of Pennsylvania, Perelman School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am 21:145-59, x. 2012..Considerable evidence exists to indicate that combined approaches are more effective in reducing ADHD symptoms and related academic and social impairments than separate treatments...
- Assessing ADHD across settings: contributions of behavioral assessment to categorical decision makingT J Power
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, USA
J Clin Child Psychol 30:399-412. 2001..Implications for using methods of behavioral assessment to make diagnostic decisions using DSM-IV criteria are discussed...
- Variations in anxiety and depression as a function of ADHD subtypes defined by DSM-IV: do subtype differences exist or not?Thomas J Power
Department of Psychology CSH 116, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, 3405 Civic Center Boulevard, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 32:27-37. 2004..The results were discussed with regard to their implications for refining the criteria used to differentiate children with ADHD into subtypes...
- Identifying learning problems in children evaluated for ADHD: the Academic Performance QuestionnaireAmanda E Bennett
Division of Child Development, Rehabilitation, and Metabolic Disease, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Pediatrics 124:e633-9. 2009..The objective of this study was to assess the usefulness of the Academic Performance Questionnaire (APQ) to identify low reading and math achievement in children who are being evaluated for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)...