Johnathon P Ehsani
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- The effect of the learner license Graduated Driver Licensing components on teen drivers' crashesJohnathon Pouya Ehsani
University of Michigan School of Public Health, Ann Arbor, MI, United States University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute, Ann Arbor, MI, United States Electronic address
Accid Anal Prev 59:327-36. 2013..The purpose of this paper is to quantify the effects of a required learner license duration and required hours of supervised driving on teen driver fatal crashes...
- Graduated driver licensing for new drivers: effects of three states' policies on crash rates among teenagersJohnathon P Ehsani
School of Public Health and the Transportation Research Institute, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Am J Prev Med 45:9-18. 2013..Evidence is mixed on the effects of graduated driver licensing (GDL) on motor vehicle crashes involving drivers aged 18 years...
- Determinants of male reproductive health disorders: the Men in Australia Telephone Survey (MATeS)Carol A Holden
Andrology Australia, Monash Institute of Medical Research, Monash University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
BMC Public Health 10:96. 2010....
- The role of epidemiology in determining if a simple short fall can cause fatal head injury in an infant: a subject review and reflectionJohnathon P Ehsani
Victorian Institute of Forensic Medicine, Victoria, Australia
Am J Forensic Med Pathol 31:287-98. 2010..We believe subject reviews for forensic pathology require a specific approach because the application of information differs between clinical and courtroom settings...
- The effect of printed educational material from the coroner in Victoria, Australia, on changing aged care health professional practice: a subscriber surveyJoseph E Ibrahim
Department of Forensic Medicine, Monash University, Victoria, Australia
J Am Geriatr Soc 58:585-91. 2010....
- Teen driving exposure in Michigan: demographic and behavioral characteristicsJ P Ehsani
University of Michigan Center for Injury Prevention among Youth, Michigan, USA
Accid Anal Prev 42:1386-91. 2010..The relationship between individual driving exposure and risk of motor vehicle crash, injury or fatality requires further investigation...