Affiliation: University of California
- Barriers to pain management in a community sample of Chinese American patients with cancerJanet Edrington
School of Nursing, University of California at San Francisco, California, USA
J Pain Symptom Manage 37:665-75. 2009..Chinese American cancer patients need to be assessed for pain and perceived barriers to cancer pain management to optimize pain management...
- A pilot study of relationships among pain characteristics, mood disturbances, and acculturation in a community sample of Chinese American patients with cancerJanet Edrington
School of Nursing, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Oncol Nurs Forum 37:172-81. 2010....
- A review of the literature on the pain experience of Chinese patients with cancerJanet Edrington
Department of Physiological Nursing, University of California, San Francisco, Calif 94143 0610, USA
Cancer Nurs 30:335-46. 2007..In contrast, little information is available about the impact of cancer pain on the cognitive and sociocultural dimensions of the pain experience for Chinese patients...
- Identification of distinct depressive symptom trajectories in women following surgery for breast cancerLaura B Dunn
School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143 0610, USA
Health Psychol 30:683-92. 2011..This study aimed to identify distinct subgroups of breast cancer patients with different trajectories of depressive symptoms in the first six months after surgery...
- A randomized clinical trial of the effectiveness of photon stimulation on pain, sensation, and quality of life in patients with diabetic peripheral neuropathyArthur Swislocki
Department of Medicine, Veterans Affairs Northern California Health Care System, Martinez, California, USA
J Pain Symptom Manage 39:88-99. 2010..Peripheral neuropathy is one of the most common complications of diabetes...