Steven P Dunn
Affiliation: University of Virginia
- The role of the clinical pharmacist in the care of patients with cardiovascular diseaseSteven P Dunn
University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville, Virginia Electronic address
J Am Coll Cardiol 66:2129-39. 2015....
- Drug-drug interactions associated with antiplatelet therapySteven P Dunn
Department of Pharmacy Services, University of Virginia Health System, PO Box 800674, Charlottesville, Virginia 22908 0674, USA
Cardiovasc Hematol Agents Med Chem 9:231-40. 2011..However, the full significance of these DDIs is largely unknown due to reliance on research of voluntary reports, registries, and claims databases to determine significance. ..
- Impact of proton pump inhibitor therapy on the efficacy of clopidogrel in the CAPRIE and CREDO trialsSteven P Dunn
University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville, VA 22908 0674, USA
J Am Heart Assoc 2:e004564. 2013..Proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) may interfere with the metabolic activation of clopidogrel via inhibition of cytochrome P450 2C19, but the clinical implications remain unclear...
- Drug-drug interactions in cardiovascular catheterizations and interventionsSteven P Dunn
Department of Pharmacy Services, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
JACC Cardiovasc Interv 5:1195-208. 2012..This review will focus on drug-drug interactions that have the potential to affect procedural success, either through increases in immediate complications or compromising longer-term outcome...
- Aspirin resistance in patients with stable coronary artery disease with and without a history of myocardial infarctionMichael P Dorsch
Department of Pharmacy Services, University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Ann Pharmacother 41:737-41. 2007..Estimates of biologic aspirin resistance vary from 5% to 60%, depending on the assay used. However, the relationship between biologic measurements of aspirin resistance and adverse clinical events remains unclear...