Paula M Duncan
Affiliation: University of Vermont
- Improvement in adolescent screening and counseling rates for risk behaviors and developmental tasksPaula Duncan
UVM VCHIP, 1 South Prospect St, 7th Floor, Burlington, VT 05401
Pediatrics 130:e1345-51. 2012....
- Inspiring healthy adolescent choices: a rationale for and guide to strength promotion in primary carePaula M Duncan
The Vermont Child Health Improvement Program, Department of Pediatrics, College of Medicine, University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont, USA
J Adolesc Health 41:525-35. 2007..Clinicians can assist in this development by adopting a strength-based approach to adolescent health care, which applies concepts from positive youth development to the medical office setting...
- Bright Futures: the screening table recommendationsPaula M Duncan
University of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, VT, USA
Pediatr Ann 37:152-8. 2008
- Strength-based interviewingBarbara L Frankowski
Vermont Child Health Improvement Program and Department of Pediatrics, Vermont Children s Hospital, University of Vermont College of Medicine, 1 South Prospect Street, Burlington, VT 05401, USA
Adolesc Med State Art Rev 20:22-40, vii-viii. 2009..In addition, many will want to go the next step and use this strength-based approach with shared decision-making techniques, including motivational interviewing...
- Health Futures of Youth II: pathways to adolescent health, executive summary and overviewCharles E Irwin
University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
J Adolesc Health 31:82-9. 2002