Paula M Duncan
Affiliation: University of Vermont
- Improvement in adolescent screening and counseling rates for risk behaviors and developmental tasksPaula Duncan
The Vermont Child Health Improvement Program, Department of Pediatrics, College of Medicine, University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont 05401, USA
Pediatrics 130:e1345-51. 2012....
- Inspiring healthy adolescent choices: a rationale for and guide to strength promotion in primary carePaula M Duncan
The Vermont Child Health Improvement Program, Department of Pediatrics, College of Medicine, University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont, USA
J Adolesc Health 41:525-35. 2007..Clinicians can assist in this development by adopting a strength-based approach to adolescent health care, which applies concepts from positive youth development to the medical office setting...
- Bright Futures: the screening table recommendationsPaula M Duncan
University of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, VT, USA
Pediatr Ann 37:152-8. 2008
- Improving delivery of Bright Futures preventive services at the 9- and 24-month well child visitPaula M Duncan
Department of Pediatrics, University of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, Vermont
Pediatrics 135:e178-86. 2015....
- Strength-based interviewingBarbara L Frankowski
Vermont Child Health Improvement Program and Department of Pediatrics, Vermont Children s Hospital, University of Vermont College of Medicine, 1 South Prospect Street, Burlington, VT 05401, USA
Adolesc Med State Art Rev 20:22-40, vii-viii. 2009..In addition, many will want to go the next step and use this strength-based approach with shared decision-making techniques, including motivational interviewing...
- Health Futures of Youth II: pathways to adolescent health, executive summary and overviewCharles E Irwin
University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
J Adolesc Health 31:82-9. 2002