Annie M Dude
Affiliation: University of Chicago
- HIV Infection, Genital Symptoms and Sexual Risk Behavior among Indian Truck Drivers from a Large Transportation Company in South IndiaAnnie Dude
Pritzker School of Medicine, University of Chicago, Chicago
J Glob Infect Dis 1:21-8. 2009..There have been no targeted studies of HIV prevalence and risk behavior among truck drivers belonging to the private sector in India...
- Intimate partner violence and increased lifetime risk of sexually transmitted infection among women in UkraineAnnie Dude
Harris Graduate School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago, USA
Stud Fam Plann 38:89-100. 2007....
- Spousal intimate partner violence is associated with HIV and Other STIs among married Rwandan womenAnnie M Dude
University of Chicago, 447 W St James Pl, Chicago, IL 60614, USA
AIDS Behav 15:142-52. 2011..Further research is needed to determine whether Rwandan men that abuse their wives have higher baseline rates of HIV/STI infection...
- Obstetrician-gynecologists, religious institutions, and conflicts regarding patient-care policiesDebra B Stulberg
Department of Family Medicine, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 207:73.e1-5. 2012....
- Using digital communication technology fails to improve longitudinal evaluation of an HIV prevention program aimed at Indian truck drivers and cleanersJohn A Schneider
Department of Medicine and Health Studies, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
AIDS Behav 16:1359-63. 2012..Only 6.5% of TDC were reachable after 6 months. Longitudinal follow-up of this mobile sub-population remains a challenge, and more effective methods for evaluating HIV prevention programs are needed...
- Use of the intrauterine device among adolescent and young adult women in the United States from 2002 to 2010Amy K Whitaker
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Section of Family Planning and Contraceptive Research, The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
J Adolesc Health 53:401-6. 2013..However, use among adolescent and young adult women remains low. We determined factors associated with IUD use among young women...
- Marital status independently predicts testis cancer survival--an analysis of the SEER databaseMichael R Abern
Department of Urology, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Urol Oncol 30:487-93. 2012..We sought to investigate the effect of marital status on 10-year survival in a U.S. population-based cohort of men with testis cancer...
- Abortion provision among practicing obstetrician-gynecologistsDebra B Stulberg
Department of Family Medicine, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Obstet Gynecol 118:609-14. 2011..To estimate prevalence and correlates of abortion provision among practicing obstetrician-gynecologists (ob-gyns) in the United States...
- Correlates of use of long-acting reversible methods of contraception among adolescent and young adult womenAmy K Whitaker
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Contraception 81:299-303. 2010..Most pregnancies among adolescent and young adult women are unintended, and adolescent birth rates have risen. Use of long-acting reversible contraception may be an effective strategy to reduce the rate of unintended pregnancy...
- Protecting young women from HIV/AIDS: the case against child and adolescent marriageShelley Clark
Harris Graduate School of Public Policy, University of Chicago, IL, USA
Int Fam Plan Perspect 32:79-88. 2006..Although married adolescents are often assumed to be at low risk for HIV infection, little is known about the actual HIV risks these adolescents face or about ways to minimize these risks...