Christine W Duarte
Affiliation: University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Expression signature of IFN/STAT1 signaling genes predicts poor survival outcome in glioblastoma multiforme in a subtype-specific mannerChristine W Duarte
Department of Biostatistics Section on Statistical Genetics, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e29653. 2012....
- High-confidence discovery of genetic network regulators in expression quantitative trait loci dataChristine W Duarte
Department of Biostatistics, Section on Statistical Genetics, University of Alabama, Birmingham, Alabama 35294 0022, USA
Genetics 187:955-64. 2011....
- Beyond missing heritability: prediction of complex traitsRobert Makowsky
Department of Biostatistics, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Alabama, United States of America
PLoS Genet 7:e1002051. 2011..While such R(2) values vastly exceed what has been previously reported using a reduced number of pre-selected markers (<0.10), given the heritability of the trait (∼ 0.80), substantial room for improvement remains...
- MARCKS regulates growth and radiation sensitivity and is a novel prognostic factor for gliomaJohn S Jarboe
The Departments of Radiation Oncology, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35249, USA
Clin Cancer Res 18:3030-41. 2012..This study assessed whether myristoylated alanine-rich C-kinase substrate (MARCKS) can regulate glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) growth, radiation sensitivity, and clinical outcome...
- Associations of obesity genes with obesity-related outcomes in multiethnic childrenYann C Klimentidis
Section on Statistical Genetics, Department of Biostatistics, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 1530 Third Avenue South, Birmingham, AL 35294 3360, USA
Arch Med Res 42:509-14. 2011....
- Using protein abundance to indicate underlying mRNA expression levels in E.coli: an SEM modelling approachJacqueline J Harris
Department of Biostatistics, University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL 35294, USA
Int J Comput Biol Drug Des 4:387-95. 2011..coli. This method can be used to find the optimal protein measurements that explain underlying mRNA expression, and better understand the proteomic and transcriptomic relationship in E.coli gene expression...