A W Dreisbach
Affiliation: University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Salt loading increases urinary excretion of linoleic acid diols and triols in healthy human subjectsAlbert W Dreisbach
Department of Medicine, Tulane Health Science Center, New Orleans, LA, USA
Hypertension 51:755-61. 2008..Prostaglandin E2 excretion was positively correlated with sodium excretion. The salt-stimulated production of linoleic acid diols and triols may inhibit tubular sodium reabsorption, thereby assisting in the excretion of the sodium load...
- The effect of chronic renal failure on drug metabolism and transportAlbert W Dreisbach
University of Mississippi Medical Center, Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, 2500 North State Street, Jackson, MS 39216, USA
Expert Opin Drug Metab Toxicol 4:1065-74. 2008..Chronic renal failure (CRF) has been shown to significantly reduce the nonrenal clearance and alter bioavailability of drugs predominantly metabolized by the liver and intestine...
- The influence of chronic renal failure on drug metabolism and transportA W Dreisbach
Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, Mississippi, USA
Clin Pharmacol Ther 86:553-6. 2009..High levels of parathyroid hormone (PTH), cytokines, and uremic toxins are implicated in some of these effects, which have a clinically significant impact on drug disposition and increase the risk of adverse drug reaction...
- Plasma elimination of cardiac troponin I in end-stage renal diseaseK Ellis
Department of Medicine, Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
South Med J 94:993-6. 2001..CONCLUSION: The difference in apparent half-life and apparent elimination rate constant of cardiac troponin I between patients with normal renal function and those with ESRD is not statistically significant...
- GENETIC POLYMORPHISMS IN THE EPOXYGENASE PATHWAY IN HYPERTENSIONAlbert Dreisbach; Fiscal Year: 2002..abstract_text> ..