Paul E Donatelli
Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- The effect of young age on outcomes in head and neck cancerAmy Anne D Lassig
Department of Otolaryngologyz Head and Neck Surgery, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455, USA
Laryngoscope 123:1896-902. 2013..We sought to review our HNCA population to evaluate for survival differences between young and older patients...
- Squamous cell carcinoma involving the temporal bone: lateral temporal bone resection as primary interventionAmy Anne D Lassig
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455, USA
Otol Neurotol 34:141-50. 2013..To provide an up-to-date review of treatment and outcomes of patients with squamous cell carcinoma (SCCA) involving the temporal bone...
- The effect of smoking on perioperative complications in head and neck oncologic surgeryAmy Anne D Lassig
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Laryngoscope 122:1800-8. 2012..Conventional wisdom suggests that smoking causes increased postoperative wound healing and systemic complications in this patient population, but it is unclear if the clinical literature supports this...
- The effect of neck dissection on quality of life after chemoradiationAmy Anne Donatelli-Lassig
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 139:511-8. 2008..To determine differences in quality of life (QOL) between patients with head and neck cancer who receive chemoradiation versus chemoradiation and neck dissection...
- Recalcitrant hypocalcemia in a lactating woman after total thyroidectomy for papillary thyroid carcinomaAmy Anne D Lassig
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Head Neck 33:920-2. 2011..The risk of hypocalcemia after total thyroidectomy is well-described in the literature. Recalcitrant hypocalcemia after thyroidectomy in a lactating woman is uncommon and may require multiple strategies to correct...